Friday 30 October 2009

SomethingS.

There are moments in life, where things in an instant are the most enjoyable or wonderful moments you experience. You feel like there is nothing in the world going on but that.

Like looking a humming bird strait in the eyes.


Siting alone on a beautiful day, soaking in the sun, but being chilled by the wind.



Enjoying a long awaited hug.


Watching little ones play and never imagining them growing up.


**



...... I would know, I've experienced these things first hand.

** The cutest little girl ever Bethany Tabor. ohmygoodness!
-Savannah.\<>/

5 comments:

The Groovy Hotspot said...

aww.. so true, i love your blog song

Savannah said...

Thank you. That is Tyrone Wells, the music artist you claimed you didn't like when I said something about his concert and I showed you his songs. I am glad you came to your senses. :)

maddie. said...

i love everything.

The Groovy Hotspot said...

..lol oooooohhhhhh ya i remember Tyrone Wells sounds like a black guys name

Savannah said...

Yes but he's not. And actually no, I don't think it sounds that way.