Sunday 31 January 2010

Chilled By The Sun.

It feels like I haven't posted for years.
The reason why:
I've been really really sick. Since I have been a vegitarian for 2 1/2 years, I have lost a lot of iron and protien in my body, in which causing me to get sick easily and stay sick very long. So now, I begin the long process of gaining all the good stuff back. But on top of the, I have been having the symptoms of mono. I've taken a blood test and now awaiting to see the results. I pray that I don't have it.

On a more brighte note, the sunshine is feeling wonderful. I am loving this weather we're having  here in Southern California, somedays raining, somedays cloudy, somedays sunny, somedays chilly. It's wonderful. Now I just can't wait until I have enough energy to run.


enjoy the sun.


- Savannah

7 comments:

Emma Jade said...

Those photos are beautiful!
Get well soon hun!!
xxx
http://daisychainadventures.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yay! A post. I hope u get well. Loving the pictures.

Jennalee said...

yay you posted :)
and i really hope you don't have mono!

Laurel said...

A new post! Yahooooo! I hope u feel better!

The Groovy Hotspot said...

I know I like check your blog everyday and finally a post! yay hope you don't have mono...haha their actually coming tomorrow night not tonight..

JLJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JLJ said...

Savannah.. you neeed to post again, cause whenever
Im bored or feeling down I just look at your blog and what an amazing blogger you are
andit makes me happy...so please post
something, anything, its always amazing....<3