Tuesday 30 June 2009

From Sunday to Tuesday






I wonder if anyone really reads this. I don't know, and I don't care. I enjoy it. So, last post was Sunday..... Well I spent the night over Julia's house. We tired to do things weird hand thing. Didn't really work out. Then we watched the Norbergs. That was really fun. We sleded down the stiar in various ways, we helped with Sierra's invite, we rode our bicks to El Pollo Loco for lunch then Mc Donalds for ice cream. Then we went to the mall and stayed forever! It was really fun. We went out to dinner at Red Robbins just the two of us. It was cute. Then I spent the night..... again.


















If you are reading.. have a good day, try new things, be WiLd!, and follow your dream*

2 comments:

The Groovy Hotspot said...

then I spent the night....again. hahaha story of my life

Savannah Rose said...

That was a good one huh! olol.