Saturday 25 July 2009

Ants In The Shower.

Okay it wasn't that bad but it was just kind of weird. I have been over my friends house for their annual Company Picnic. So when I go to take a shower..... or course, the ants have like the side all taken up. They like were floating in my shower water. It was pretty gross/funny/cute. But this picture explains two things.
1. It's in the shower it was my first reaction to the ants being there.
2. I was rollerblading and forgot how to stop so I totally slid on asfault, and rubble. It hurts so unrealistically bad. My face was probably glued in this pose like the whole time I was in the shower, and even now, and probably even tomorrow. A Diamond In The Rough.\<♥>/

4 comments:

The Groovy Hotspot said...

hahaahahhaha and then I took a shower right after. It WAS nasty. They were like swimming in the water. lol Im sorry bout your leg next time ill remember to check if theirs brakes on the rollerblades :) "so how long did it take you guys to learn how to rollerblade-couple months?" that was funny...haha right now im watching you scream about your leg,:(

The Groovy Hotspot said...

P.S. thongs are not meant to be slingshots....lol

maddie. said...

ants in the shower... eww! Haha doesnt sound like too much fun :p

Savannah Rose said...

yeah.lol.