Friday 10 July 2009

Before You Stop... Tell The Person Behind You

Weirdest title yet. Not really but if you are riding full speed on a bike please do the person behind you a favor and tell them if you are going to come to a sudden halt. Or... you will have a fatal (kind of) crash. Well that's what happened to me. It was actually extremely hilarious! But before our crash and really long fun bike ride a friend*, another friend*, and I had a wonderful sleep-over. Girls can really talk about just anything. Especially cute puppies. REALLY cute puppies. My summer days are coming at me very fast. But each day- almost each day- has fun moments. Even if it's just making a craft in my room, or going on a HUGE excursion with friends. Summer is going along quite well.... and once it's over I will be awaiting the arrival of next summer.




If you are reading.. have a good day, try new things, be WiLd!, and follow your dream*

2 comments:

maddie. said...

i love your new blog

The Groovy Hotspot said...

really cute AND smelly lol