Saturday 15 August 2009

I Have Only Done So Much.

Lately, I have been doing so much doing, thinking, planning, worring. I have love, laughed, and lived. I have gotten nasty cuts on my leg, rollerskated all over town, thrown a beach party, tried to start a company, biked, make cookies, spent the night at Laguna Beach, slept, earned 10$, cleaned milk off the bottoms of chairs, gone to swim team, listened to music, gone to bed at 11:45 or later every-nite, made wishes when the time turns double, talked to friends, laughed really hard, got trampled by waves, lost money, passed out flyers, walked, worked on my Diamond collage, went to a Ramen noodle place, looked at Flickr, fantized about London, petted some dogs, read Nylon magizine, commented on blog posts, made blog posts, checked facebook, played the piano, strummed my guitar, wanted ever so much to meet the person behind my favorite things, gotten cards... and so much more.
A Diamond In The Rough.\<♥>/

4 comments:

Jennah said...

i miss you :'(

Savannah Rose said...

i miss you too :'(

The Groovy Hotspot said...

ha still not sure if that was milk or not...lol

Savannah Rose said...

That was abnoxious!