Thursday 27 August 2009

Someday..

Life. Life is a series of events different for each person. And in my life, no matter what I think, what I want, what I do, I'll always need someone there. Someone who can be my shoulder to cry on, my best friend and maybe even a sister, a someone who no matter what I do and what happens to me will love me. Someone to embrace me and all that I am. No matter if I run they will be there when I collapse. No matter if I push them out and away they'll always be there with open arms.
I just want to find that
ONE
person and I will
someday.

A Diamond In The Rough.\<>/

6 comments:

Emora Laurily said...

I do love you no matter what. When you fall, I want to be there to pick you up. When you jump high, I want to be there to jump with you. When you laugh, I laugh. When you cry, I cry right along with you. I consider you my sister, my friend, and someone so precious to my heart. I pray so hard every day that you will come to realize this. I love you little sis.

Jennalee said...

oh my gosh savannah i feel that every word you just said spoke to me like crazy! u have no idea how much i want to find that person! <3333

maddie. said...

your my sister, my best friend, m y loser, my wierdo, my friend that i know will always be there. ... i love you, more than words can describe.

jennah said...

k so my computer is retarded so i have to just type my name, but I love you so much :) you dont even know <3

The Groovy Hotspot said...

u should be a pro blogger

Jennalee said...

haha i totally agree with julia!