Saturday 29 August 2009

Sweet Dreams

I guess I am just like everyone else. I mean we all have dreams. Some of us dream to be the bravest of the brave, saving us citizens from all the "bad guys" and running into moutians of flames. Others of us dream to hold the key to others futures by teaching, or making sure people don't die by being their doctor, surgen, helper, mentor (whatever floats their boat). And I, well I thought I had everything planned out. Ha, well things didn't turn out the way I had planned . I mean when I was 5 I wanted to be an architect, now I don't even know what I want. I really shouldn't bother with this stuff until I am older. But it's just me to want to know. Whatever. I am just very unsure. Can mine ever really be sweet?
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality"

4 comments:

Jennalee said...

savannah you got a lot of time to think about what you want to be... but i totally understand what your saying!!!! i still dont know what my heart truly desires, all i know is that i want to praise God through music if that is dance singing acting ect..... God has a plan for you! he'll tell you it sooner or later! i promise!

maddie. said...

wow, so true. all i do is dream and dream... but some times its good but i see there is a bad side cuz when your dream u might get dissapointed it doesnt always come true. haha and i wanted to be a vetrinearean when i was little now i have nooo clue.

The Groovy Hotspot said...

when I was little wanted to be an artist....haven't changed much since I was little.

Jennalee said...

oh yeahhhh i cant stop dreaming!!! haha if you could have told by my blog were everything had to do with dreams lol!