Sunday 22 November 2009

Be The Beautiful In Someone's Day



Yes, be the BEAUTIFUL in someone's day.
You never think of how random peoples days are until you see someone having a horrid day.
And today, I witnessed with a friend a family have such a bad day. I was so sad I wanted to cry for them, I wanted to hug them all and tell them God loved them. I just wasn't in a good position for that. But if you are reading this you are beautiful in your own way. You may or may not have discovered which way yet, but you never know, the someone unexcpected out in the world might need your unique beauty. So,
yes, be the BEAUTIFUL in someone's day.

-Savannah.\<>/

8 comments:

Jennalee said...

oh my goodness savannah thats what i needed to hear. the past few months have been extremely hard. thank you so much!

Savannah said...

aw your welcome. I am glad you liked it that much and I am sure no matter if you know it or not you have been or will be that for someone :)

maddie. said...

love this. and i needed to hear this too.me and jennalee were going through some stuffers stuffers, haha. its put a new persepective on things! thanks for being the beautiful in my days savs i love you! :)

Jennalee said...

yeah maddie. im glad its getting a lil better tho...God had a reason for that even though i have no reason why!

Savannah said...

Guys thanks!! I am really glad that it was something to brighten or even make your day a little lighter. Yeah.. god's weird like that.

JLJ said...

that was sad

Savannah said...

very sad. :'(
crying sad.

Anonymous said...

your the beautiful in my day

your doing a great job