Saturday 28 November 2009

Lost In.

Today, I was home alone with my brother. I was making jelly on crackers for myself. He was sitting on the chair silently watching me. All of the sudden I was in such deep thought with myself that I forgot he was there. It just amazed me when I came back to my senses. I have alot to think of. I really do. I am lost in thought so much. It's pretty bazzar. I have come to know this year a lot. I have realized things that I never thought about before. Most about life and God and how he works and just tons of understanding. Life is just... difficult sometimes. To even think about . Trust me... I would know.




-Savannah.\<>/

8 comments:

Jennalee said...

im kinda in love with those two pictures....i know same here this year has sure been lots of learning so far.

Jennalee said...

oh and savannah i did like 3 new posts so check them out :) and comment!

Savannah said...

I am glad you like the pictures hahaha! And yes. Who knew Jr.High would be so... awkward.

And I will definitly comment and check them out.

Jennalee said...

haha ok cool! oh and u commented on the first one...haha it was just me thinking....no boy involved lol!

Savannah said...

Thank you. And sure go ahead! I found it on a blog I am inspired by as well. :)

Anonymous said...

That happiness picture quote is so cute! I love it. Don't mind if I use it for my blog?

maddie. said...

i love love love your blog. and honestly i love you more. and this is all so true. and life is hard, ive learned SO much about my self just in the past like 4 months, with death, akwardness, happiness, friends stuff, family... there alot more. but its so true. <3

Savannah said...

thanks maddie, I love you to. And yeah, I guess everyone is learning. And sometimes not what they wanted.